Please click here to see:
- CEOP - News and articles surrounding internet safety.
- Think You Know - Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
- Department for Education - Articles and advice for children and young people.
- Action for Children - Action for Children supports and speaks for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.
- School Games - The St Nick's Page -This takes you to the dedicated St Nick's page on the School Games website which tells you about this project in our school.
- Useful Websites
- Supportive Parents
- Contact a Family - Can offer support for family who have a child with Special Educational Needs or a Medical disability.
- Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- Educate Against Hate Website - A government website to help you understand about how schools are working with children about extremism and radiscalisation.